9.19.2014

To my little love...


To my little love Owen,

oh little boy one day you will realize how much I love you. You bring so much love, joy, and smiles to my life everyday. I never thought being a mommy would be so hard and oh so much fun. You've taught me what love is all about and patience too. But just show me your cute smile and you melt my heart. I waited so long for you...You were worth everything. I can't imagine my life without you. You make Daddy and I so very happy. Little boy, oh I love you. I love spending everyday with you...watching countless episodes of Clifford and paw patrol, make oh so many messes with our art projects, and getting dirty in the sandbox. You teach me patience...when you throw epic tantrums, throw your food all over the floor, or bite me. You are our wild child! :)

oh little boy, I love you so much. 

Love, 
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment