11.27.2015

Only a little more than three weeks away!!!!

This pregnancy has flown by!! I can't believe we are almost here! It's unreal!! I haven't had a lot of time to think about it, but Cooper is coming!! I was dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced at my doctor appointment...he could feel Cooper's head and that freaks me out!! Little one is coming!! :)

I'm up in the air....He can stay in forever and I can't wait to meet him. Life is stressful and I know newborns make it crazy...but I can't wait to hold him!! And just love him so much! I can't wait to see Owen be a big brother! I can't wait for Chris to meet him. I've been looking and waiting for miracles to happen...and one has been here the whole time..Cooper is a miracle!! I'm so thankful for this little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment